On a national level the fruits of the 40 Days for Life include:
- More than 625,000 people of faith have joined together engaging in prayer, fasting and charitable giving to bring about an end to abortion in America. For many it was their first act of public witness to a Culture of Life.
- Over 17,000 church congregations and other groups have participated in the 40 Days for Life campaigns.
- 8,973 women have told people praying at the abortion sites that they changed their minds about having an abortion — and those are just the ones who felt it was necessary to make a statement about their change of heart.
- Participants have generously contributed to ProLife Service Organizations, aiding numerous pregnant mothers in need.
- 101 abortion workers have quit their jobs and walked away from the abortion industry, including three Planned Parenthood managers who are now active in the 40 Days for Life Movement.
- 54 abortion facilities completely shut down following local 40 Days for Life prayer vigils.
- Many mothers and fathers with past abortion experiences have stepped forward to begin post-abortion healing and recovery.
- The public awareness stimulated by 40 Days for Life efforts leads to a conversion of hearts.